Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics business at AbbVie, the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Allergan Aesthetics brands are iconic household names that include Botox, CoolSculpting and Juvéderm among others. The aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we're building a high performing team to do just that.
Our Product Engineering team has been tasked with building a technology platform to service the needs of medical aesthetic professionals and patients. We're poised to release our platform, Allē, this year to an audience of nearly 25,000 providers and 6 million consumers. We’re looking for a Sr. QA Engineer who is interested in working within a startup oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
- Create, deploy and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Perform code reviews of unit, integration and end-to-end tests.
- Organize and execute user testing that spans across an array of browsers, devices, email clients, network speeds and accessibility constraints.
- Define and improve testing practices, tools and process with the goal of verifying new features and preventing regressions.
- Document and communicate a QA strategy for the Product Engineering team.
- Establish a process for reporting, organizing and prioritizing issues.
- Create detailed test plans based on product requirements.
Required Experience & Technical Skills:
- 5+ years as a QA Engineer or Software Engineer, with a strong background in QA process, techniques and tools.
- In-depth familiarity with a variety of testing methodologies including unit, integration, functional, manual, load and regression.
- Experience writing tests using tools like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme, Cypress, Puppeteer, mabl, Detox and Artillery.
- Strong familiarity with CI/CD.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with application monitoring and logging tools like DataDog, CloudWatch, etc.
- Experience testing GraphQL a plus.
- Experience testing mobile applications built with React Native a plus.
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with up to 8% company match
- Vacation / PTO
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- Attend a tech conference of your choice each year
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
- Discounts on Allergan products
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. We welcome the interest and opportunity to speak with those from all backgrounds.